Sirman Bone Saws , model SO 1840 F3 :
– Simple and sturdy machine: safe and easy to use.
– table-top model; cast anodizedaluminium alloy contruction, polished, hygienic and rustproof.
– cutting table, meat pusher and meat pusher in stainless steel AISI 304.
– 24V controls with safety codified microswitches on the door and motor brake (according to new CE safety rules).
– Maximum blade adhesion to the pulley, thanks to the semi-curved shape of the pulleys and ideal adjustment.
– Watertight bearings on upper pulley.
– Easy cleaning thanks to 2 special manufacturing details:
1) all the electrical parts are located below the cutting table (IP X5 waterprotected);
2) by simply unscrewing two knobs, you can remove the blade, upper pulley and its support.
– Powerful asynchronous and ventilated 4-pole motors protected by sealing oil ring.
– 16 mm wide tempered ring-blades useful for cutting bones or meat (frozen or fresh).