Sirman Meat Grinders , model TC 42 Montana Y12 :
– AISI 304 stainless steel construction.
– Can be sprayed.
– 5 Hp and 7 Hp three-phase motors.
– Oil-bath, water protected gear box.
– Completely made from AISI 304 stainless steel.
– Designed for high performance
– Machine works perfectly even if product is processed two or more times
– Hourly output: 1.100 Kg (actual) (42)
– Hourly output: 3500 kg (possible)
– Unprocessed meat inside grinding set at working cycle end: 50-90 g.
– Stainless steel drive pin.
– Exclusive, patented plate and ring nut detection system (CE)
– Tempered steel worm pin.
– Grinding set is quickly disassembled of faster cleaning and sanitation.
– Square feeding “neck” allows for faster processing cycles.
– Large 563x 900 x h 120 mm feeding hopper with safety microswitch
– IP 67 water protected stainless steel controls with reverse (on CE versions).
– Stainless steel self-sharpening knive and 4,5 mm plate
– Product pusher
– Worm and plate removing tool
– Use and maintenance manual
– FULL CONTROLS for accessories handling
– Stainless steel splash guard
– Pedal control
– Stainless steel 1/ 2 unger grinding set
– Stainless steel total unger grinding set
– Longer head
– Interlock protection for more than 8 mm holes plates. (An interlock protection system is required in order to utilize more than 8 mm holes plates).
– Wide selection of plates and knives
– FORMAT S
– FORMAT A