Compact and highly flexible
Snakky is the first snack vending machine made by Necta with a height of only 1700 mm, however, can be increased to 1830 mm by fitting the optional lift-up kit. The compact Snakky offers the ideal refreshment service to medium size locations and sites where space is limited, due to its size and innovative design. Side panels provide a useful hot-air outlet, which allows the Snakky to be placed against a wall without damaging the cooling unit, thus saving 10 cm from the machine depth. However, it is still possible to have the air outlet from the back panel if preferred.
The Snakky is pre-set for the installation of systems with Executive and MDB protocol as well as for the installation of validators.
At the same time, the following can be fitted:
- Change-giver, validator or coin mechanism.
- Bill acceptor.
- Cashless system with key or card.
- Photocell kit
- Coin box lid kit
- Lift-up kit
- Kit for dispensing 0.5 litre bottles in upright position
- Wall fixing brackets kit
- Bidirectional drawer motors kit (for dispensing long products)
- Master/slave connection kit
- Rear panel kit (rear cover for Snakky/Snakky SL & Kikko installation)
- RS232 jack kit
- Keypad protection kit
- 4 direct selection buttons kit
|Overall depth with door open||1335 mm|
|Weight||190 kg ca.|
|Power supply voltage||230 V|
|Power supply frequency||50 Hz|
|Absorbed power||345 W|
|Maximum operating conditions||32° C – 65% R.H.|